To create an internationally competitive business, recognised for its innovation and contribution to optimising work and life participation.
We are committed to optimising work and life participation for people with injury, illness, disability and disadvantage
Our values drive behaviour at the Work Health Group, guiding everything we do. We value:
- Our people, putting them front and centre of everything we do, providing a great place to work and unparalleled development opportunities
- Our customers, ensuring our best-in-class approach delivers an outstanding experience and return on investment
- Our quality, providing consistent high quality service and overreach on all targets, anticipating and responding to the needs of our customers
- Our integrity, always operating with the highest levels of integrity, respected by our employees, customers, regulators and competitors alike
- Our commercial acumen, delivering robust financial performance as an enabler of growth, innovation and thought leadership; and
- Our focus on accessibility and inclusion, helping Australians to build a better life
IPAR is a leading provider of injury prevention and workplace rehabilitation services with metropolitan and regional offices in every state and territory of Australia.
IPAR is a preferred provider to most insurance agents, self-insurers, life insurers and medium to large companies. IPAR is fully accredited and licensed by the industry regulator in each state and under the Comcare legislation and is a contracted provider of the Australian Government’s Disability Employment Services – Disability Management Services programme.
Cogent Thinking is the employer direct division of IPAR. Cogent provides employers with a tailored outsourced solution to cover every aspect of workplace health and safety, from injury prevention and incident response, to medical case management, return to work and claims management.
Cogent’s range of solutions reduce the number and severity of injuries, and provide priority access to the best possible health care for any workforce.
Established in 1989, WorkFocus Australia works with insurers, employers and key stakeholders to deliver workplace rehabilitation and health, employment services and advisory services for workers and job seekers across Australia.
It delivers the JobAccess service on behalf of the Australian Government, a national hub for workplace and employment information for people with disability, employers and service providers.
As one of Australia’s most successful employment services organisations, atWork Australia manages barriers to employment for the most disadvantaged job seekers.
atWork Australia delivers jobactive, Disability Employment Services and a Vocational Training and Employment Centre (which is focused on indigenous employment) on behalf of the Australian Government. atWork Australia operates in NSW, SA and WA and also has specialist capability in employment services for job seekers with mental health issues.
Chief Executive Officer
Work Health Group
Director - Strategy & Growth
Work Health Group